VCU Brandcenter, May 2020
B.S. Business/Branding, Concentration in Creative Brand Management
What is Creative Brand Management?
Creative Brand Management track focuses on the core fundamentals of an MBA curriculum with an additional emphasis on creativity and collaboration. The program is centered on branding, insight-driven strategy, and the application of creativity in business.
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, May 2015
B.A. Journalism and Mass Communication, Concentration in Advertising
Double Major: Psychology
The Variable, Winston-Salem, NC September 2017–May 2018
New Business Manager
- Managed new business acquisition efforts and lead generation
- Created company relationships with search consultants and increased participation by 300%
- Developed Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for new business pitches
- Built landing pages specifically designed for new business outreach by target industries
CRISP, Raleigh, NC January 2015–June 2017
Project/Production Manager, February 2017 – June 2017
- Assessed project and resource requirements, organized internal and external creative workflow to meet client standards resulting in capacity planning for the agency
- Planned production and managed outsourcing of projects during high demand
- Estimated, negotiated, and agreed to project timelines with client managers
Account Manager, March 2016-February 2017
- Served as a brand strategist for 10 accounts in education, healthcare, publishing, and social media influencer industries
- Reported on and recommended PPC, Display and social media campaign initiatives based on business goals, resulting in 300% growth on Facebook and LinkedIn
Account Coordinator, June 2015-March 2016
Client Services Intern, January 2015-May 2015
Rivers Agency, Chapel Hill, NC, May 2014–January 2015
Public Relations/Social Media Intern
- Developed Google AdWords and social media campaigns for clients, increased customer impressions and brand awareness by 200%
Girls on The Run of The Triangle, Durham, NC February 2015–July 2017
- Produced social media and event promotion strategy for the local Girls on the Run chapter, which has increased Facebook page likes by 2,000 and post engagement by 60%
Adobe Creative Suite
Business Model Canvas
Brand Positioning & Brand Strategy
Quantitative and Qualitative Research
Business of Branding
Ask me about...
...when I won a gold medal in an ice-skating competition when I was 7.
...what states I haven't been to and where I'm going next.
...the best memories I have working as a photojournalist.